Saturday, April 21, 2007

KTV - Also very Happening!

Just come back from KTV. Very happening. I am think Singapore KTV is not happening but I am wrong! Singapore is have many many happening KTV and my brothers bring me to one and I am never forget. This is a good place but I cannot say where because if everybody going then our favorite girl cannot sit together with us more longer. Not fair but no choice. Also got many many things happening but cannot put photo on blog because I don't want people to show my family. Very paiseh you know? We playing outside but we not bringing the cow go home ok?

But long time is never have this feeling. Can touch and smell and do what we like is best! HUAT AH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oei! Brother! Show the photo of Xiao Shi and her sister leh! Come on... Got good things we must share!

HUAT AH!