Wow! I was browse for my daily chio bu and I saw this one - Lin Si Yee. I thought it's a Chinese girl because she is so white and so cute but the web site say she is Thai girl. If she China girl, I will ask she which shen and I go to her shen and ask her to marry me. I love her 33B-24-34 body. She is born 1982. I am think if my have go to Bangkok for project, I will also first one go there and open market. Sawadee!Come in and see Chio Bu and Bikini babes. We are talk about and discussion about anythings! Must Make Money HUAT AH! Die Die Must Try! So if you wanted to e-mail to chiko.ahpeh@yahoo.com.cn.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Li Sin Yee
Wow! I was browse for my daily chio bu and I saw this one - Lin Si Yee. I thought it's a Chinese girl because she is so white and so cute but the web site say she is Thai girl. If she China girl, I will ask she which shen and I go to her shen and ask her to marry me. I love her 33B-24-34 body. She is born 1982. I am think if my have go to Bangkok for project, I will also first one go there and open market. Sawadee!
Labels:
Thai Kok Mui
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment