Hello all my kaki! I am take chance to thank many of you kaki who e-mail me and private message. I am sorry so many days I am never update my blog because got one time the blog is cannot log-in. I am so concerning and I am thought that maybe I am put too much chio bu and then the admin is not very happy but then Thank God! Now everything is ok! This Jepun Bu name is Sora Aoi (I think better call "Soh Ka Hao") and she is born 11 November 1983. This one so far the most da li one and her measurement is 34F-23-33 and she is my goddess! I am download many of her photographs and I am pray to her every day before I am go to work site! HUAT AH!Come in and see Chio Bu and Bikini babes. We are talk about and discussion about anythings! Must Make Money HUAT AH! Die Die Must Try! So if you wanted to e-mail to chiko.ahpeh@yahoo.com.cn.
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Sora Aoi
Hello all my kaki! I am take chance to thank many of you kaki who e-mail me and private message. I am sorry so many days I am never update my blog because got one time the blog is cannot log-in. I am so concerning and I am thought that maybe I am put too much chio bu and then the admin is not very happy but then Thank God! Now everything is ok! This Jepun Bu name is Sora Aoi (I think better call "Soh Ka Hao") and she is born 11 November 1983. This one so far the most da li one and her measurement is 34F-23-33 and she is my goddess! I am download many of her photographs and I am pray to her every day before I am go to work site! HUAT AH!
Labels:
Jepun Bu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment