Today I receive e-mail from one brudder: we tong dao zhong ren. Anyway, he tell me got chio bu called Yua Aida. So I am dig up my file and WOW! Just look at this photo! I am think if she is take off her clothes in my room then I am die and go heaven! I'm think of her 35E-22-34 body and I'm can't control my hands. She is born 12 August 1984 - so young! But ok nevermind. Age not a problem right? HUAT AH!Come in and see Chio Bu and Bikini babes. We are talk about and discussion about anythings! Must Make Money HUAT AH! Die Die Must Try! So if you wanted to e-mail to chiko.ahpeh@yahoo.com.cn.
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Yua Aida
Today I receive e-mail from one brudder: we tong dao zhong ren. Anyway, he tell me got chio bu called Yua Aida. So I am dig up my file and WOW! Just look at this photo! I am think if she is take off her clothes in my room then I am die and go heaven! I'm think of her 35E-22-34 body and I'm can't control my hands. She is born 12 August 1984 - so young! But ok nevermind. Age not a problem right? HUAT AH!
Labels:
Jepun Bu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment