She is natural 36D-24-36 but she is only 5 feet 9 inch tall - 好好吃哦! She is mother of Thailand and father of England and born July 25, 1976. I am wish I am young again so I can introduction to her. HUAT AH!
Come in and see Chio Bu and Bikini babes. We are talk about and discussion about anythings! Must Make Money HUAT AH! Die Die Must Try! So if you wanted to e-mail to chiko.ahpeh@yahoo.com.cn.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Tera Patrick - Office Manager
This girl is many names also called Brooke Thomas, Linda Shapiro, Sadie Jordan, Sara Jordan, Tara Patrick - why so many names?
She is natural 36D-24-36 but she is only 5 feet 9 inch tall - 好好吃哦! She is mother of Thailand and father of England and born July 25, 1976. I am wish I am young again so I can introduction to her. HUAT AH!
She is natural 36D-24-36 but she is only 5 feet 9 inch tall - 好好吃哦! She is mother of Thailand and father of England and born July 25, 1976. I am wish I am young again so I can introduction to her. HUAT AH!
Labels:
Hun Xue Er
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment