Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Interesting Toy from CHINA!

Everytime I am hear about Western powers come up with invention and we Chinese are the "copy-cat". Please look at the photo and understand that we Chinese also have invention many years ago and you Westerners are the "copy-cat". So long ago, during the 16th Century, we Chinese already know how to enjoyment for ourselves and for the chio bu to enjoy along with us. If you are not believing me, please click on this link to see 大型中华性文化展(一):中国古代性器具(组图). I am sure you will now understand that China is the sleeping dragon and it is better than any Westerner snake. Haha! HUAT AH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate to burst your bubble, but the earliest dildo is from Germany 30,000 years ago. And the Egyptians had dildos in 2,500 BC.

The artistry is impressive, though.

Charles Peh said...

I am thank you! Please to visit my blog more and more often and give me advices!