Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lin Chi Ling


Hello all my kakis!
I am apology because I am so many days never updating my blog is because some of the ah neh at my work place is get dengue fever. I am think the mosquito is not very clever because they like to attacking mutton. But anyway it is not my business... My business is to introduction for all my kaki more chio bu. And I am many happiness if you under-stand after I am give you today's posting.

Today's chio bu is Lin Chi Ling and everybody is know she is 34D-23.5-35. Wow! I am sure if you don't know her then you are alien or predator. She is so famous! I am also have the video clip where she show all the papa-crazy her footballs are for real! Please to forgive me after you see this posting ok?

HUAT AH!

No comments: