Hello all my kakis!
I am thought that this kind of kang tau only happen to Tammy Tay's friends but I am also very the lucky because one of the ang mor is "F" off and is go back to his old home lau jia. Anyway the lau wang ba leave his notebook for other colleagues to use. And now they buy Duo Core notebook so they are giving away the old models to people like me. Are we lower class and then they give us older things?
I am think it is nevermind because lau tian have eyes and love stupid little boy so I am get revenge on them. I am find many of them personal photographs and photography. I am think I am really lucky they are give me the old notebook so I am put here for all my brothers to see...
HUAT AH!
No comments:
Post a Comment